Summer is for playing! There are all kinds of ways to enjoy your favorite TERRA coffee in the heat.Here's a recipe for Espresso on ice that's easy to make and adapt to your taste.
Ingredients ( 235 ml - 8 oz cup)
• 175 ml (6 oz) of ice cubes
• 50 ml (1.7 oz) of milk of your choice
• 30 ml (1 oz) of TERRA espresso cooled
*We recommend our Espresso Goccia D'oro blend
*Sweeten as desired with Davinci Cane Sugar syrup
1. Pour the ice cubes into a glass along with the milk of your choice.
2. Add the cooled down espresso and stir.