RASPBERRY PEACH FRUIT TEA PUNCH RECIPE
• 4 teabags of ARIEL® Raspberry Peach Fruit Tea
• 8 c. (2 l) of hot water
• 2 c. (500 ml) cold water
• 2 c. (500 g) raspberries
• 1 lime, sliced
1. Infuse the Fruit Tea for 10 minutes in hot water and filter.
2. In a small saucepan, bring the raspberries, sugar and water to a boil.
3. Simmer and stir until the raspberries break into small pieces.
4. Add the infusion, stir and refrigerate until cold.
5. Strain and serve over ice.
~ Garnish with raspberries and lime slices!