Enjoy some of the world’s rarest and most exotic coffees, freshly roasted on-demand and accompanied by the eco-friendly TERRA Pour-Over coffee maker.
• Nepal Mount Everest coffee – 125g Filter grind
About this coffee: The kingdom of Nepal is a multicultural country deeply rooted in its traditions and renowned for its magnificent mountains. Organically grown, our Nepal Mount Everest Supreme coffee offers a refined flavour, great body and good acidity.
• Galapagos Islands coffee – 125g Filter grind
About this coffee: Imported directly from the Islands of Galápagos, this precious coffee is organically cultivated in ideal climates. The beans are hand-picked, sun-dried and washed. Delicious full-bodied cup with a strong aroma. Not to be missed !
• Yemen Moka Mattari – 125g Filter grind
About this coffee: Yemen coffee is grown almost exactly as it was hundreds of years ago, without the use of synthetic fertilizers, pesticides or herbicides (organic). Yemen Mocha Coffees are dry-processed, husked by millstone and screened, cleaned by hand. Very well recognized outstanding coffee. This coffee is acidic, full-bodied, fragrant, and winy. A most appreciated coffee by experts worldwide!
• TERRA Pour-Over Coffee Maker 1-2 cup
Our TERRA Pour-Over Filter Coffee Maker is ecological and economical! No paper filters needed thanks to its permanent stainless steel filter with laser perforation. Coffee at its best!
1. Coffee grind suggested grind: Filter
2. Dosage per cup : One tablespoon of ground coffee per 175 ml of hot water.
3. Pre-brew : Pour a small amount of water on the coffee grounds and wait 15 seconds so that the coffee flowers (small gas bubbles form) releasing the flavors trapped in the coffee. Ideal water temperature: 93-95 ºC.
4. Infusion : Slowly pour the rest of the hot water over the coffee. As the water level drops, continue to pour the water over coffee that remains stuck to the sides of the filter.
5. Dispose of coffee grounds : Throw away the coffee grounds in your compost bin or use as fertilizer.
6. Take the time to enjoy : Pour the freshly brewed coffee into your cup and savour each sip.